Every shipping company needs cargo trailers to ship their products from one place to another. Shipping usually takes a lot of time and sometime it may take days and weeks, the shipping is not always by water routes it is also done by air an rail routes. Therefore, for this reason, only it is important to keep the products and supplies inside the cargo safe so that they don’t get damaged while getting transported. The best way to keep the contents of the cargo trailers safe is by using track systems which help in accommodating tie-down straps around the cargo content.
The most famous type of track system used in the trailers is E-track which are wide and flat tracks and are best for enclosed trailers or for the open trailers. Also one can find various sizes and fittings when it comes to E-tracks. E-tracks are highly popular because of different metal choices one can choose from and also because of their strong durability like the ones manufactured by Breeze Eastern Corporation.
The best and easy way to install an E-track in a trailer which has wood paneling is mentioned below:
- Find wall studs on the inside of the wood panel trailer, especially around the screws that keep the wood panels in place.
- Find the center of the stud and also measure the distance between the two studs.
- Try to create some temporary holes and put in some temporary screws in them so that it will keep the E-track secured.
- Try to install the track by keeping it completely flat on the wall and the studs so that it will not turn out to be unstable.
- After the track is attached, hook a strap for tying down the E-track and pull it with the strength to check the stability.
Show Comments (0)