November 28th, 2011
Energy Trust of Oregon is offering free energy saver kits to qualified households in Oregon and Washington. You qualify if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Oregon customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, or Cascade Natural Gas
- Washington customers of NW Natural
Each kit contains items that can help you save electricity and water, including:
- Four compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- A high-performance showerhead.
- A faucet aerator.
You can request your free energy saver kit at the Energy Trust website: click here. After your request is confirmed, you will receive the kit in the mail in four to six weeks.
Subscribe to Around the Sun
Email: click here to receive blog updates via email
RSS: click here to receive blog updates via RSS
Entry Filed under: Free
Support Around the Sun
If you like Around the Sun, please consider supporting us in the following ways:
1. Recommend Around the Sun to your friends and family.
2. Use the links below the next time you make a purchase at these sites. When you click on a link and make a purchase, Around the Sun gets a little money, and you pay nothing extra.
Ongoing Free/Discount Days